
We have really enjoyed everyone's blogs and we want to return the favor. It seems as if we blink and our children are a year older. What a wonderful opportunity to savor these moments.We have had a busy year in the Smith household.
It's nice to stop and smell those roses once in a while.
This is Kaden's very first soccer team and Dad's
very first time coaching little people.
very first time coaching little people.
Kaden was a raccoon on a big float for his pre-school but all skyler
was interested in was playing on the blow up jumper.
Skyler's birthday just passed in November and since he is the allergy kid there was enough soy cupcakes for everyone. He licked the frosting on just about every cupcake before sharing them. kaden didn't mind!!
Josh insisted that I post a picture of our third
baby. Someday I will get to park in my garage.
Well, probably not. It's a small price to pay for a happy husband.
We love the Winter season, the snow, and all the wonderful holiday memories but we can't help but miss those days in the pool under the hot summer sun. FULLY CLOTHED. How refreshing.
LOVE, THE SMITHS
8 comments:
I love it!!! The pictures turned out great especially the one of your 3rd child!! I love you forever Mom
I can't even tell you how excited I am that everyone has a blog now! It is so fun! I cannot believe how big the boys are getting! We have not seen you guys in forever! Hopefully we will be able to see you guys before we go back east again! love you guys!
This is so fun. I love you guys. Everyone looks so good. I can't believe Skyler and Kaden. Where is the time going?? I can't wait to see you. Love you! You still need to get Josh up here.
WOOHOO! Now we can stay in touch a lot better! We sure miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon. D wants to bring Kad to preschool for show and tell! I told him maybe someday :) we love you.
Hey Josh and Chrisy...This is Sarah(Josh's cousin and Sandy's daughter)...Anyway, I saw you had a blog site on Kami's page and thought I would check your spot out...your kids are very cute! It was so fun to see pics of them!
Hi guys! I thought Skyler was Kaden when I was looking at the pictures! They have gotten so BIG! Everyone looks SO great! This is going to be so fun to be able to see your family grow up! Love you tons!
Hi! Josh and your cute little family! Hope you all are doing great! Love Leah McPherson-Finch
You guys look great! i miss you all and hope to see you soon.
Randy
http://renefamily.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment